We've designed a full day just for us women! You will arrive early Saturday morning for a SUP experience where you can channel your inner child by preparing to get wet and feel alive in beautiful Lake Tahoe. The day's workshop also includes a personal development clinic, yoga, journaling and hiking. All healthy, delicious meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
$299 / Includes:
- Clinics & lessons in Stand-Up Paddling and other water sports, geared towards fun (and safe) challenging activities that will remind us how much we're capable of.
- A Personal Development session geared towards reflecting, resetting and re-evaluating our goals from now until the holidays.
- Guided hikes, including an (optional) night hike
- Use of all equipment, mats, paddles, boards
- All supplies used for the Personal Development activities
- Meals include snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Survival kit
- Follow up Personal Development Coaching sessions after the weekend is over
Does NOT Include:
- Travel to/from venue
Dates: Sat. Aug. 19, 2017
Location: Waterman's Landing in Carnelian Bay, North Lake Tahoe
~ 60 days prior = 100% refund
~ 45 days prior = 75% refund
~ 30 days prior = 50% refund
~ 15 days prior = No refund. 50% rolled forward to women's camp of choice
Minimum age requirement: Minimum age 16. Must be accompanied by a parent/adult.
Accommodation Information: Please email us for recommendations. We suggest securing local Friday and Saturday night accommodations.
Fitness Level: Moderate fitness level and higher. Moderate = Exercising 3-5x/week. This is not an "ass kicking" weekend. All activities are optional and made to be relatively challenging to each person with the space for ladies to push themselves if they choose. Altitude (6000ft) will need to be considered so we may encourage women to take it easier than their normal routine.
Q&A We'll provide a more detailed schedule with timelines, including a list of "what to bring". This will be provided approximately 1 week out and only to those who have completed the registration process.
For questions, contact: Inger Norman 530.414.6875 Email: email@example.com